Romexis 2D standard:
- 2D image acquisition with Planmeca imaging devices
- TWAIN acquisition with 3rd party imaging devices
- Support for intraoral, panoramic, and cephalometric X-ray images, as well as 3D snapshots and photos
- Image processing, measurement and annotation tools
- Support for image study templates
- Customisable prefi lters for all image types
- Multi-page printing with customer branding
- Imports and exports: DICOM, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and BMP
- Exports with free Romexis Viewer
- Video, PDF, and document attachments
- DICOM Media Storage (DICOMDIR)
- User management and permissions, including audit trails
- Finding patients by image type, date, or comment
- Assigning patients to users
Optimal X-ray images – always
The Romexis 2D imaging module is ideal for capturing and diagnosing images quickly and easily. Due to the software’s adaptive preprocessing filters, all X-ray images are acquired exactly as intended – from panoramic and intraoral to cephalometric images.
Simple and powerful tools
Romexis is the software of choice for viewing and processing 2D images captured with Planmeca X-ray units. With its intuitive interface, the software guarantees excellent usability from day one and includes powerful enhancement, analysis and diagnostic tools for all specialities.
Intraoral imaging workﬂow
From bitewing images to full mouth series image templates, Romexis fully supports an intelligent 2D intraoral imaging workflow. Customisable templates allow automatic ordering and tooth numbering of images. When used together with the Planmeca ProX™ intraoral X-ray unit and the Planmeca ProSensor® HD intraoral sensor, all image exposure values are also automatically recorded. Third party sensors and PSP scanners can also be utilised when using a TWAIN driver.
Flexible searches and reporting
Images in the Romexis database can be searched for based on the patient’s name, the type of diagnosis, or the operator of the imaging unit. It is also easy to create professional, high-quality printouts and radiology reports to send to referring dentists – with multi-page support included. You can flexibly add attachments to patient files, such as cephalometric tracing reports or referral letters.
Photo and video storage
All patient photos, videos and documents can be conveniently stored to the Romexis database together with captured X-ray images. You can create templates and patient photos, as well as connect still cameras or scanners with the TWAIN interface.
Radiological ﬁndings tool
The Romexis Radiological Findings module is the most advanced tool on the market for reject analysis and recording findings. The software has been developed together with clinicians to make sure that it efficiently meets real-world needs. It is especially valuable for educational environments and hospitals where it is essential that all recordings are unified or reject analysis is done. The list of findings is categorised hierarchically and can be freely edited.
Grows with your clinic
The 2D imaging module is the backbone of the Romexis software, as it is included in all our software bundles. The smile design, 3D imaging or even CAD/CAM module can be easily added to the software at any time – allowing you to grow your clinic flexibly and at your own pace.